All information contained on the Legacy Wealth Management, Inc. (LWM) website, including information in our newsletters, as well as information posted on social media, is for general informational purposes only, and should not be considered an individualized recommendation or personalized investment advice.
Any investment strategy that we may discuss may not be appropriate for everyone. Each investor needs to review an investment strategy for his or her own particular situation before making any investment decision. Information we provide on our website, and in our publications and social media, does not constitute a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services, or a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
You should not act upon any information in our social media and publications without obtaining specific legal, tax and investment advice concerning your own situation. LWM does not provide legal or tax advice. All expressions of opinion about investments, financial markets, macroeconomic conditions, and all other topics on which we may opine are subject to change without notice in reaction to shifting market or economic conditions.
Data posted in our social media and publications from third-party providers is obtained from what are considered reliable sources. However, its accuracy, completeness or reliability cannot be guaranteed. All information and content are subject to applicable statutes and regulations, furnished “as-is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Information is as of the date indicated.
RISKS OF INVESTING
Investing in securities and financial markets entails risks, including possible loss of entire principal and profits. There can be no assurance that an investment will achieve its investment objective. We make no representation that any investment or transaction will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those achieved in the past, or that significant losses will be avoided.
The value of investments may fall as well as rise, and investors may not get back the amount they originally invested. Investment return and principal value may fluctuate, so an investment in a security, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than its original cost.
Diversification strategies do not ensure a profit and do not protect against losses in declining markets. Fixed income securities are subject to increased loss of principal during periods of rising interest rates. Fixed-income investments are subject to various other risks including changes in credit quality, market valuations, liquidity, prepayments, early redemption, corporate events, tax ramifications and other factors.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results and any opinions presented cannot be viewed as an indicator of future performance.
The content of the LWM’s website is protected by applicable copyright laws. No permission is granted to copy, distribute, modify, post or frame any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, or user interface design or logos.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This site may contain links to other websites, including links to the websites of companies that provide related information, products and services. Such external internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of LWM. These links are solely for the convenience of visitors to this site, and the inclusion of such links does not necessarily imply an affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement. LWM does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external internet addresses and does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information located at such addresses. Use of any information obtained from such addresses is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Reference therein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by LWM.
Third-party rankings and recognition from rating services or publications are no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a highly rated advisor does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one clients’ evaluation. Generally, ratings, rankings, and recognition are based on information prepared and submitted by the advisor. A more thorough disclosure of the criteria used in any of these rankings can be provided upon request.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
LWM is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information collected from current or former clients in connection with any of the services provided by LWM. Our policy, with respect to your personal information, is listed below.
- As part of the Wealth Management process, we collect nonpublic personal financial information (encompassing investments, employee benefits, taxes, etc.) as well as health and family information as needed to provide our services to you, from the following sources: (i) information we receive from you on applications or other forms, or in the course of communications between you or your designees and our staff; (ii) information about your transactions with us or others.
- In the normal course of business we disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s), including, for example, companies that provide custodial and/or trust services for your investment portfolios. Examples of the types of information provided include name, address, phone number, Social Security number, and information about your investments and investment experience.
- In the normal course of business we may also use unaffiliated/third party service providers to analyze, maintain, store, and /or archive records and other data (in paper, electronic or digital form) that include client personal information. Examples of such services include financial planning and related software, document storage, email archival, contact and portfolio management, financial planning and related software, online client portal and/or aggregation services. LWM has a contractual relationship with these companies, which does not permit them to use confidential client data for any other purposes.
- As part of the Wealth Management process we may discuss your information on an “as needed” basis with your other advisors. For instance, we may assist your CPA in compiling information for your tax returns; we may provide information to the attorney who prepares your estate planning documents.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with SEC regulators or other law enforcement authorities.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.